There are two ways of buying a ticket to performances at Dansens Hus; online via online via Ticketmaster or by visiting the Box Office that can be accessed through the entrance of Dansens Hus.
How do I purchase an E-ticket?
Click through to the website of our ticketing agent Ticketmaster – here you will find all current performances and performance dates. On our own website there are also links on the pages dedicated to each performance that will take you through to Ticketmaster in order for you to make your purchase. You will pay for your ticket online when you complete the booking. When the payment has been processed your ticket will be sent to your e-mail address immediately and you can chose to print it. Please observe that Ticketmaster are only able to accept debit cards issued in the Nordic countries.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The ticket is a valuable document and should be treated as such. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- AAll visitors must have a ticket, children as well.
- Businesses and ticket ambassadors may pay via invoice and have the tickets sent out by post. Please contact the Box office for more information!
- 50 % discount for under 25s and for mature students (upon display of a valid student ID).
- 10 % discount for Senior Citizens and Scenpasset-holders.
- 15 % discount for groups of 10 or more people.
Tickets with a group discount must be booked, paid for and collected at the Box Office. Bring proof of eligibility. Discounts cannot be combined.
At Dansens Hus we present work on two stages. The Main stage and The Small stage. The Main stage has 750 seats and The Small stage has an audience capacity of 140 seats.
Visitors with children
We recommend all our performances from the age of 13 and over. Children under five cannot be admitted to the auditoriums, if nothing else is stated.
Schools within the city of Stockholm have the possibility to buy tickets with a so called ”Kulan premium”, a subvention of 50 SEK/ticket for pupils in the city of Stockholm. Booking and purchasing of these tickets is done through the Kulan website, not through Dansens Hus, but we are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding dance performances, accessibility and more. Read more about Kulan here.