There are two ways to buy tickets for Dansens Hus performances: online via Ticketmaster or at the box office in the Elverket foyer.
Buy at the checkout
The physical box office at Elverket, Linnégatan 69, is open one hour before the performance.
On our website there are purchase links on each of the performance page. You pay for your ticket online at the time of purchase. Once payment is complete, your ticket will be sent to your email address and you can choose to print it.
Remember never to buy tickets second hand! Always use the purchase link available here on our website. Reading tips on second-hand sales: Hello Consumer
Conditions of purchase
In case of cancellation, you have the opportunity to change the date within the same guest performance, up to one day before the performance you have a ticket for takes place. This is subject to availability, at a cost of SEK 50 per ticket and only at our physical box office at Elverket (Linnégatan 69). However, tickets purchased against an invoice cannot be exchanged. In connection with your ticket purchase via the web, you have the opportunity to add Ticketmaster's cancellation insurance.
- Purchased tickets are non-refundable, including date changes and any upgrades.
- The ticket is a valuable document. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- All visitors must have a ticket, including children.
- Companies can have the tickets sent by invoice when purchasing 10 or more tickets. Contact the box office!
- 50 % discount for everyone under 25 years old
- 10 % discount for stage pass holders.
- 15 % discount for groups of at least 10 people
- For our most generous discount, see Season tickets
Tickets with a group discount must be booked, paid for and collected at the Dansens Hus box office. Please bring a valid certificate for the discount.
Discounts cannot be combined.
*Some exceptions to these discounts may apply. For the final price of the events you want to attend, see the purchase page on ticketmaster.com.